AMAZING Haul from Maryland Pin Traders Pin Event!!

mollyanne

Joe and I had so much fun at the MD Pin Traders event this past weekend. We met so many people face to face that we have enjoyed in our sales, in our Thursday night Zooms, on Instagram etc. We met Katharine Bromley @katinthehat28, Cindy Harrington @12ontheway, Dione Bowlding, Cynthia Brower, @dreamnqt04, Danielle Bobak, Hannah Lee and her mom Rebekah Lee, Jonathan Cooper @dacoops3, Mike Forget @mfforget, Sherri Kennedy @sherri, Heather Horsley @jokers37, Lisa Malvaso, Tiffany Payne and of course the super woman who made it all happen @lanimsays! My good friends were there from California Juan Hernandez @drunknmonk3y and Alex Hernandez, from Orlando Brenda Fyffe @dutchmom andfrom Boston Matt Corso @capthookfan. That was the best part for us and then the trading was amazing!!! Here are some of my pics of our trading haul from the event!!! Missing are a framed set we found for Mario Marerro @buzz2001 and two I found for me - a Peter Pan and a very cool Tomorrowland!! If you live close you need to make the next one at the end of July!!

IMG_6877.jpg

IMG_6879.jpg

IMG_6880.jpg

IMG_6878.jpg

IMG_6881.jpg

IMG_6882.jpg

IMG_6883.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Absolutely an amazing haul Molly! Was so nice to see you, and finally meet Joe!

• Like 1

What a haul!!! That's absolutely amazing!! So glad you had a great time, and it must have been fabulous to meet so many pin friends in person. Thanks for sharing the pics!

~ Sarah

• Like 1

Holy Moly Molly! When did you have the time?? What a load.  You must have had a blast.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2024 at 7:22 AM, 12ontheway said:

Holy Moly Molly! When did you have the time?? What a load.  You must have had a blast.

Totally had a blast!!!!!!!

39 minutes ago, lanimsays said:

Thanks for coming! Can't wait to see you in July!!

We would not miss it!!! Such an amazing event!