Hello from Atlanta

briankelly

Hello, all... I have been using this site to look up pins for years and finally got around to setting up an account.  I have been collecting (almost exclusively) Disney pins for the last 18 years, which is when I took my first trip to WDW with my then two-year old daughter.

My collection covers several massive corkboards in my home office, along with a stack of boxes of pins that I have not yet categorized and found a home for.  If I had to guess, I would say somewhere around 5,000 to 6,000 pins--possibly more.  

I will trade for anything that catches my fancy but particularly collect pins associated with special events (Food and Wine, etc.) or holidays (each year's set of resort holiday pins, special St. Patrick's Day/New Years/etc.), and Mickey Head CM pins.

There are a few pins I have been searching for "forever" (particularly the DLRP Mickey Head Belgian Flag PP63159), so I guess that my next task is to check off pins that I have that I am willing to trade (???).

Kind regards,
Brian

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Welcome from Utah!  Be sure to let us know when you've got your traders and wants marked so we can see if any of us have matches!

3 hours ago, briankelly said:

Hello, all... I have been using this site to look up pins for years and finally got around to setting up an account.  I have been collecting (almost exclusively) Disney pins for the last 18 years, which is when I took my first trip to WDW with my then two-year old daughter.

My collection covers several massive corkboards in my home office, along with a stack of boxes of pins that I have not yet categorized and found a home for.  If I had to guess, I would say somewhere around 5,000 to 6,000 pins--possibly more.  

I will trade for anything that catches my fancy but particularly collect pins associated with special events (Food and Wine, etc.) or holidays (each year's set of resort holiday pins, special St. Patrick's Day/New Years/etc.), and Mickey Head CM pins.

There are a few pins I have been searching for "forever" (particularly the DLRP Mickey Head Belgian Flag PP63159), so I guess that my next task is to check off pins that I have that I am willing to trade (???).

Kind regards,
Brian

Welcome!!!! Thank you so much for using PinPics! My husband and I are the owners. The site is just getting better and better so stick around and hold onto your hat!! Again welcome!!!