Any Monogram Pin Experts?

raevynn

I was gifted a small bag of pins from a friend and in it are multiple old Monogram brand pins.  I have found most of them here on pinpics, but not this Donald pin.  There are 2 of these pins and they aren't quite identical.  The colour is a little different and the backs are quite different.

Are there any Monogram experts here who can tell me more about this pin?  I wouldn't guess that either is fake as they are so old.. but I have very little knowledge on these old pins.

old donald front.jpg

old donald back.jpg

The Donald with all the "lines" on the back may be a Sedesma or Pro-Pin from Europe instead of a Monogram.  I only saw 9 Donald pins listed in that Origin category but, there ARE many more made.

Edited by fltiggersue

On 2/18/2024 at 1:10 PM, fltiggersue said:

The Donald with all the "lines" on the back may be a Sedesma or Pro-Pin from Europe instead of a Monogram.  I only saw 9 Donald pins listed in that Origin category but, there ARE many more made.

Could it be a Sedesma or Pro-Pin and say "Monogram" on the back?  I'm only asking because looking at the back with my magnifying glass, I'm about 98% sure it says Monogram on the back.