Hi from Tokyo

akiminnie

Hello fellow traders! 🌍✨

I'm a trader based in Tokyo and I'm on the lookout for some awesome Chip and Dale pins to add to my collection. I also collect Baymax, Judy & Nick from Zootopia, castles, etc.

If you happen to spot something you fancy in my collection, don't hesitate to send a trade request my way! 

For shipping cost efficiency, I prefer to engage in trades involving multiple pins.

Since I have addresses in both Japan and the US, US traders won't have to worry about international shipping fees when trading with me! 🎉📬

If you have plans to visit Tokyo, let's arrange an in-person trade! You can also check out an article I wrote about pin trading in Tokyo for more insights: https://medium.com/@chipanddalepins/disney-pin-trading-in-tokyo-4f962c1b19a

Let's trade pins and make our collections even more fantastic together! Drop me a message if you're interested in trading. 💌✨

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hello from Shanghai!

you could look at my traders see if there is anything you want.

my database account: EVANS

• Like 1

Welcome.   We do not have any matches for Trading but maybe in the future.  We have been to TDR twice and it is an amazing resort and park(s).  Stayed at the Tokyo Disneyland hotel and it was the most impressive Disney hotel we have ever seen or stayed at.

• Like 2

Hello from Utah!  I only have one pin from your wants list right now, but hopefully someone in the future we can work out a multi pin trade!

Welcome!   I have a bunch that you are looking for.   And you have a few that i would like.   I will send you a message.