What was your 1st Disney pin?? Or oldest?

katinthehat28

Hey all of you pin fans!! So what was everybody's 1st Disney Pin?? Or if you don't remember, what's your oldest pin? This little Mickey Mouse club was my 1st. If I remember I think it came inside a Disney movie VHS. I'm so glad I held onto it as I was an older kid/early teen. The next time I got a Disney pin was 2011. So show me what was yours?? I'd love to see 😊

PXL_20240305_175211729.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I got hooked at my local Disney Store with the Countdown To the Millennium pins.  My first

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

This was my first pin, from the Magical Musical Moments series.  I was in the Disney Store and saw it on a CM lanyard.  I asked where I could find one to buy, and was told that they no longer had those pins, but I could trade for that one.  What?!  I grabbed the closest pin off the rack near the register, I couldn't even tell you what it was, and bought it to trade for Ariel before someone else could get there.  I've been buying pins off and on ever since then, but didn't trade again until a trip to WDW about 10 years ago.  I didn't know about online trading until 2 years ago.

PXL_20240307_203924145.MP.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, buzz2001 said:

I got hooked at my local Disney Store with the Countdown To the Millennium pins.  My first

s-l1600.jpg

Oh that's a great 1st pin!! The best duo

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sithathoriunet said:

This was my first pin, from the Magical Musical Moments series.  I was in the Disney Store and saw it on a CM lanyard.  I asked where I could find one to buy, and was told that they no longer had those pins, but I could trade for that one.  What?!  I grabbed the closest pin off the rack near the register, I couldn't even tell you what it was, and bought it to trade for Ariel before someone else could get there.  I've been buying pins off and on ever since then, but didn't trade again until a trip to WDW about 10 years ago.  I didn't know about online trading until 2 years ago.

PXL_20240307_203924145.MP.jpg

Oh wow!! Cool story and cool pin! I've never seen that one. Her tail looks awesome with the old waffle back pattern!

• Love 2