Just introducing myself

roadrunner8310

Just wanted to say hello! I have made a couple of the zoom pinpic chats, but haven't been on in a little while, My name is Alex, and I have been collecting Disney pins on and off since 2000. I currently live in Central Texas so if anyone is near the San Antonio/New Braunfels/San Marcos/Austin area it would be great to meet up! Or if anyone knows of any Pin meets in the area that would be great too! Anyway, look forward to chatting and helping people find stuff they are looking for!

• Like 2

Hi Roadrunner8310 This is BlueStreak and I should be passing through San Antonio April 13 or 14 on y way to New Orleans and on to St. Augustine.  I will try to gt in touch between now and then so we can maybe meet up.🙂

I will look at your pins and you should look at mime to see if we might make  a trade or two,

More later.

Dwight

• Like 1

Hi Alex!  I hope you can find some local pin events.

Welcome to the forum. San Antonio is a great area, have visited there a lot (in my old job). Now I'm retired.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to PinPics!! I am originally from the DFW are of Texas and absolutely love San Antonio. I know there are some Texas pin events around you

and I am going to work to get some of them listed in our Event Calendar. 

Again Welcome and Thank you for using PinPics!