Introduction!

defunctnoel20

Hey pin fanatics! Checking in from Calgary, Canada – not the best place to collect pins from, but I try. My specialty is pins from defunct Disney attractions. I'm heading back to WDW next month for my fourth trip there, the first since 2013! Great to be here on Pinpics. 

• Like 4

Welcome to the forum. There are several other people here from up there on the forum. 

Welcome!  I hope you have a great time at WDW, are you going to all 4 parks?

Welcome to PinPics! Glad you have joined the forum here, and there are a number of others from Canada. 🙂

Hope you have a great time on your trip next month. Which parks will you be going to?

Welcome! I love your collection theme! I think that's a very unique subject!

Welcome to PinPics.  I love Calgary.  I've been to the Stampede.   You're in the right place for Disney pins.  Your theme seems like a challenge but I wish you well.   Check out Molly's sales on Saturday.  She has some unique pins.  

Welcome welcome welcome. You are going to love it here. Great people 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to PinPics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will find some amazing people here to trade with if that is what you want to do! Also you can catalog

your collection! There are a lot of pin collectors and traders in Canada! A large contingent of them come to an event in Dayton, OH - Dayton

Disneyana! It will be June 7-9. I am going to reach out to some of those folks to see what kind of pin trading events they are doing in Canada. I believe

they are in the Ontario area.