Tower of Terror Mickey Back Service Elevator NEED HELP Thanks

Revelations

I have a question I was a Cast Member that helped with the Grand Opening at DCA in Anaheim during the time I got these 2 pins. I don't Remember if it was a CM only pin but I have looked around seeing another pin like this but not with the Disneyland in California writing on the bottom of the pin. There is another pin I have got the chance to look at that is the same as this pin but it square. If anyone can help me please that would be awesome in trying to understand were these pins came from,

Disney1.png

Disney2.png

Disney3.png

Disney4.png

Disney5.png

Edited by Revelations
  • Like 1

That ride opened in July 1994 but I don't remember that pin. Maybe Dwight will.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dragon57 said:

That ride opened in July 1994 but I don't remember that pin. Maybe Dwight will.

This was from Disneyland California from the May 5th opening 2004

• Like 1

I did not get involved in pins until 1998 and even then only got what was of interest to my wife. I started getting more involved when she died in 2006 and I found large holes in the collection. I am not a Tower of Terror fan either so I do not have many and have not seen what you are asking about, as far as I recall. Sorry I am not more help, but I will keep an eye out for it now!

23 hours ago, Revelations said:

This was from Disneyland California from the May 5th opening 2004

I was going to say that the simple plastic packaging reminds me of an opening day giveaway PR Pin or like the same vibe as the WDT (Walt Disney Travel) free pin. If that’s the original packaging of course. 

Found a similar one! Just isn’t disneyland specific. Seems to be a promo pin. IMG_5392.thumb.jpeg.26894b1f70549d0e3f0aec95c8d2c826.jpeg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, bellesenchantedrose said:

I was going to say that the simple plastic packaging reminds me of an opening day giveaway PR Pin or like the same vibe as the WDT (Walt Disney Travel) free pin. If that’s the original packaging of course. 

Yes I have 2 of them and they are both in the original packaging. I got them and I have lots of pins from 2003 to 2006 from the time that I worked at Disneyland. I put them in a cigar box and as of last month I opened it up for the first time in over 15 plus years.

• Love 2

8 minutes ago, Revelations said:

Yes I have 2 of them and they are both in the original packaging. I got them and I have lots of pins from 2003 to 2006 from the time that I worked at Disneyland. I put them in a cigar box and as of last month I opened it up for the first time in over 15 plus years.

I wonder if the non location specific one is from WDW and they just reused the design and added the disneyland info. They’re notorious for that. 

• Like 1