Open Trading Thread: Loungefly Princess Book Mystery Moana

TheTwins

Just saw the post on Disney Pins Blog about the new Loungefly mystery boxes -- Princess Book & Bookmarks!

https://disneypinsblog.com/disney-princess-book-bookmark-series-2-blind-box-pin-set-at-boxlunch/

Post your wants and/or trades here for open trading!

If anyone ends up with the Moana book for trade, please let me know! @MicksMaster 🙂

Thanks!

Sarah

Disney Princess Book & Bookmark Series 2 Blind Box Pin Set - BoxLunch

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This sounds like something also up @sorapandora 's alley! Hope you guys get to trade for it! I think they're adorable and may be needing the Tiana/Ray one myself. 🙂 

• Love 2

23 minutes ago, bellesenchantedrose said:

This sounds like something also up @sorapandora 's alley! Hope you guys get to trade for it! I think they're adorable and may be needing the Tiana/Ray one myself. 🙂 

You're so right!! @sorapandora You need . . . all . . . of them. 😁

• Love 1

13 hours ago, bellesenchantedrose said:

@TheTwins Did you see the first set? it's Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, and Rapunzel! 

I vaguely remember it . . . actually, I think it was because @sorapandora was so excited about them. 🙂 This new set really excites me because of Moana being included! They always leave her out (and Mulan), so when she's included it's so fun!!

I wonder if you get matching book/bookmark sets in the mystery box, or do you have to keep trying for both?

~ Sarah

• Love 1

5 hours ago, TheTwins said:

I vaguely remember it . . . actually, I think it was because @sorapandora was so excited about them. 🙂 This new set really excites me because of Moana being included! They always leave her out (and Mulan), so when she's included it's so fun!!

I wonder if you get matching book/bookmark sets in the mystery box, or do you have to keep trying for both?

~ Sarah

You do - you get the book and the bookmark for the same princess in the same box!

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, mollyanne said:

You do - you get the book and the bookmark for the same princess in the same box!

That's nice to know. It'd be kind of a nightmare if they were mixed up . . . 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheTwins said:

That's nice to know. It'd be kind of a nightmare if they were mixed up . . . 🙂

Yes it would LOL

• Like 2

LOL, thanks for tagging me but I actually don’t collect these!  I’m very specific  - I only go for pins of characters that are reading or holding books.  Otherwise my collection would be out of control!

I hope you guys are able to get them, though!

Edited by sorapandora
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, sorapandora said:

LOL, thanks for tagging me but I actually don’t collect these!  I’m very specific  - I only go for pins of characters that are reading or holding books.  Otherwise my collection would be out of control!

I hope you guys are able to get them, though!

That's fair!! I will definitely remember that now! lol 

• Love 1

18 hours ago, bellesenchantedrose said:

That's fair!! I will definitely remember that now! lol 

Absolutely no worries if you forget!  It’s hard to keep everyone’s collections straight.  And feel free to go on tagging me in whatever - It makes me feel special to know someone’s thinking of me! 🙂

❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 2