Help with what they are worth

Eeyoregirl67

Hello everyone I'm an ex cast member at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim,ca and I have a lot of trading pins but don't know what they are worth and I also have Cast member trading pins that I'm willing to sell any help would be great. I'm not looking to trade them I wanting to sell . Have a great day and looking forward to meeting new friends

Thanks again 

• Like 1

Welcome. Many of us are happy to help. Do you happen to have any aristocat s pins?

I'm sure but what one I got I can't answer I will have to look. They was my mother's she also was a cast member 

8 hours ago, Eeyoregirl67 said:

Hello everyone I'm an ex cast member at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim,ca and I have a lot of trading pins but don't know what they are worth and I also have Cast member trading pins that I'm willing to sell any help would be great. I'm not looking to trade them I wanting to sell . Have a great day and looking forward to meeting new friends

Thanks again 

Do you have pictures?

Welcome!  There are many knowledgeable collectors here that can help.  Be sure to use the "Selling" section of the forum once you are ready to post photos and prices!

No not right know I have to take pictures of them are you interested in the cast members exclusives

6 hours ago, Eeyoregirl67 said:

Thanks for all your help I will take pictures  of my pins and put them on pinpics

Take pictures of the front and back. If you can't find a pin on pinpics let us know and we will do what we can to help.

• Like 2