Showing off my new FAVORITE Moana pin!

TheTwins

Sarah here. I got the Artland Signature Moana pin recently and just have to show it off!! This is my new favorite Moana pin. It's big . . . it's beautiful . . . and it looks just like her. Honestly, I could see this pin series rating with profiles once people have seen them. Personally, I think they're more beautiful than profiles. Not to sound like an ad here or anything, but I can't stop looking at her!! I have this in my desk, and it's just so beautiful -- there's no other word! 

163245.jpg

My Mom got the Tiana from this set, and she's also beautiful! We're having a pin feud. Whose pin is the most beautiful? Of course, Elizabeth is remaining neutral and says she's just waiting for the Signature version of Elsa.

~ Sarah

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, TheTwins said:

Sarah here. I got the Artland Signature Moana pin recently and just have to show it off!! This is my new favorite Moana pin. It's big . . . it's beautiful . . . and it looks just like her. Honestly, I could see this pin series rating with profiles once people have seen them. Personally, I think they're more beautiful than profiles. Not to sound like an ad here or anything, but I can't stop looking at her!! I have this in my desk, and it's just so beautiful -- there's no other word! 

163245.jpg

My Mom got the Tiana from this set, and she's also beautiful! We're having a pin feud. Whose pin is the most beautiful? Of course, Elizabeth is remaining neutral and says she's just waiting for the Signature version of Elsa.

~ Sarah

These are amazing pins!!!!!!!!!!! Big and beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1