Hey!

Hart

Just dropping in to introduce myself.  I’m Leslie and I am very new to pin trading.  Currently I’m still learning the ins and outs and I’m mainly focused on how to spot authentic vs. …well…not authentic when trading.  My collection is small and random and I’m still working through trying to identify which ones need to be culled.  So that’s me in a nutshell!

• Like 2

Welcome to the family. Where are you currently trading? How often? Do you have a favorite character or attraction?

I’ve only traded in the parks and resorts at WDW and Disney Springs.  Attempting to do any other trading is something I’m probably not ready for at the moment.  I don’t think I know enough yet to truly narrow it down to start working on any specific trade…subject(?).  I have a lot things I like and it’s hard to narrow that down.  Esp. when I’m still trying to cull out my earlier pin trading mishaps.  But I certainly will list the things I look for and am interested in.

All things Figment, Dragons, Hades, Wreck it Ralph (esp. Vanellope), sidekicks, Splash mountain (I miss it!), and I really enjoy looking for unique hidden Mickey pins (Which is probably the most difficult because it’s hard to find authentic ones.  I probably have 2 that I think are legitimate)

so I came here hoping to learn more and maybe become a bit more proficient.  

Oh …I’m from Alabama!  

• Like 2

Welcome!  I started by trading at WDW, too. Finding PinPics really opened things up for me, I hope it does great things for you, too!

Hi Leslie🤗you have found a group that love pins! Molly and Joe own PinPics and are very dedicated in making a great place to meet other people whom enjoy everything Disney but really get a kick out collecting pins. I have been collecting pins a long time. I too am learning I have learned so much from this sight. I confess I’m mostly a collector but I enjoy learning with the videos that Molly has on you tube. This sight has many helpful tips. Molly and Joe have a Saturday night sale starting at 5 and lasting till nine every week. I hope you will explore PinPics. 

• Like 1

Hi Leslie

WDW is my park too. I'm in NY. I have been collecting and trading in park since 2000.  I love it.  Look forward to seeing your collection.  PinPics will help in any way they can.  Just ask. There is always someone that knows the answer.

Hi welcome Leslie! I too love Splash Mountain and miss it so much! Pins are a great way to keep the memories alive! 

Hi. Welcome. I have quite a few hidden mickeys. Feel free to look at my traders.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Welcome to PinPics!!! You have found an amazing place to catalog your pins, catalog the pins you want and trade! So much more is to come!

• Love 1