Hi from Minnesota!

lolamae04

Hey there! I've been using PinPics since 2020 and just discovered this introductions forum! My name is Lauren and I live in Minnesota (but hoping to move somewhere warm like sunny Orlando)! 

I have totally random collections, but I mainly focus on princesses in sparkly dresses, Nemo and friends, attractions, Lion King, Disney dogs, and any pins with ocean animals! I've been collecting and trading since I was 6 years old. 

P.S. If you're in the Midwest and interested in a pin trading meet-up event, please comment so I can gauge interest! There's not a whole lot of pin trading events around here, so I'd like to start one!

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good people here with a lot of pin knowledge. It is nice here in central Florida. Best part, no snow.

• Like 1

Hi Lauren!  I hope you can get a lot of interest in doing an in-person event in your area!

• Like 1

Welcome Lauren ~ You could find traders on here.  Take a look.

• Like 1

Welcome Lauren!! So in our Thursday night Zoom Pin Parties there are a few people from MN!! @MicksMaster and @1stmn. That is Terry Micks and Wayne Jorgenson. I know they go to a pin event in MN so they can fill you in on that as well. We want to get all of the events in our Event Calendar as well. 

There is going to be an amazing event in Dayton OH that people come from all over to attend. Dayton Disneyana June 7th, 8th and 9th! Please come to our Pin Party on Thursday night. On the home page there is a button to find out all the details and the Zoom link to register! It is so much FUN!! We have almost been doing these for a year!
Again, Welcome and Thank You for using PinPics!! Molly

• Like 1

Welcome, Lauren! I live in La Crescent, MN right across the river from La Crosse, WI. Molly is right that there is a Twin Cities Pin Trading Meet every other month in the Twin Cities. The next one is Saturday, May 18th. The cost is just $5 per person/$10 per family to defray the cost of renting the room. If you are interested, I will put you in touch with the organizers of the meet. It is great to know that there are more people like me in Minnesota. I mostly collect Orange Bird, Dwarfs (especially Dopey) and Winnie the Pooh and friends (especially Eeyore and Piglet) but I have lots of other things in my collection. Feel free to email me at terrymicks@gmail.com. 

• Like 1

Wow, that's awesome! I had no idea about that event! It would be great if I could get in touch with the organizers!