Hi from NC!

crewskp

Hi there! 

I joined the pin Zoom party last week and really enjoyed myself! I've been collecting for about 3 years and have met some awesome people in this adventure. My main collection is Alice in Wonderland, but I also have side collections (of course!)

• Goofy (my husband's)
  • the mice from Cinderella
  • the Three Little Pigs
  • Small World

🙂 Kelly Crews

• Like 1

Hi Kelly!  There are so many cute Small World pins, do you have a favorite?

Hi Kelly ~ Welcome.  Glad you have joined the group.  Molly loves Alice too.  She'll be a good resource.

Hi! Welcome to the PinPics forum. It was great chatting with you on Thursday night, and I hope you will be able to come again.

Those are some fun collections. I love "It's a Small World" pins! Is your Small World collection for the whole ride, or do you center around a certain area/doll?

~ Sarah

Welcome Kelly! Ohhhhhhhh Alice....yes my main collection is Alice in Wonderland! So glad you enjoyed the Zoom! Spread

the word about it to your other pin friends!! This is a great place to do everything with your pins!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the family of misfits pin traders. We're all mad about pins. Love cats (especially Cheshire).

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2024 at 8:20 PM, sithathoriunet said:

I really like the Holland girl but collect them all. I love the mystery sets of Small World but really like all the countries. 

• Love 1

On 4/1/2024 at 8:20 PM, sithathoriunet said:

I really like the collection from paris on the pink and orange backer cards - those are so pretty! WHat about you?

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, crewskp said:

I really like the collection from paris on the pink and orange backer cards - those are so pretty! WHat about you?

There was a small world mystery set back in 2019 that I still adore.