Hello from Hong Kong

chusiuchong

Hello~ My name is Tish. I am from Hong Kong and still a newer on pin trading. For the past two years, I have been unable to travel due to the pandemic. As a result, I became a member of Hong Kong Disneyland and started collecting Disney pins.

These past few days have been the grand Hong Kong Pin Trading Carnival in Hong Kong Disneyland, and it is my first time participating. Seeing others collect Disney pins from around the world has made me envious, so I decided to join this forum to meet pin traders from different countries and exchange our favorite pins.

My favorite characters are Alice and Cheshire Cat and my son's favorite are Marvel and toy story. I am excited to meet everyone in the pin trading community. 🤗
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

WelcomeMickeyRound_1200x1200.jpg

My favorites are Walt, Buzz, and patriotic Mickey.

Edited by buzz2001
  • Love 1

Hello! Welcome to the PinPics forum!!

What a fun thing that you took part in the Pin Trading Carnival. It would be great if you would start a post sharing about that experience, because it's not like anything we have here in the USA.

Lots of others here who enjoy Alice, Cheshire Cat, Marvel and Toy Story! 

But you have Duffy and Friends in Hong Kong, which I wish we had here. They are SO cute!!

~ Sarah

• Love 1

I would also like to share the experiences in Hong Kong Pin Trading carnival. But I don't know which category should I post under🤔

On 4/3/2024 at 11:40 PM, chusiuchong said:
Hello~ My name is Tish. I am from Hong Kong and still a newer on pin trading. For the past two years, I have been unable to travel due to the pandemic. As a result, I became a member of Hong Kong Disneyland and started collecting Disney pins.

These past few days have been the grand Hong Kong Pin Trading Carnival in Hong Kong Disneyland, and it is my first time participating. Seeing others collect Disney pins from around the world has made me envious, so I decided to join this forum to meet pin traders from different countries and exchange our favorite pins.

My favorite characters are Alice and Cheshire Cat and my son's favorite are Marvel and toy story. I am excited to meet everyone in the pin trading community. 🤗

Welcome to PinPics!!!!!!! I also collect Alice in Wonderland! This is an amazing community of Pin Traders! Again welcome to PinPics!!