New Character Emojis Available in the Forum!

TheTwins

I am super excited to announce that we now have move than 150 character Emojis available here in the PinPics forum. This is something I've wanted to add since launching the forum, and it was just a matter of learning how to make them and upload them correctly. 

There are characters from Disney films, as well as Pixar and Star Wars! Now, instead of the regular happy-face emoji, you can choose from a variety of your favorites!

image.png

image.png

image.png

In order to find these emojis while posting, just click on the smiley emoji icon in the post editor, select "categories" on the Emoji pop-up and choose between "Disney", "Pixar" or "Star Wars" characters:

image.png

Have lots of fun and take your time checking out the characters. There is even a Baby Oyster emoji!

But, of course, I'll end this post with my two personal favorites . . . both from Star Wars. :grogu: :sabine:

~ Sarah

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Yay! Thank you! All my faves are on there! :cinderella::gus::jaq::lucifer::nana::belle::beast::cogsworth::lumiere::chipcup::mrspotts::tiana::naveen::pascal::figment::perdita::bolt::lady::tramp::dug:

I love that you guys have worked hard to add these! 

May we one day possibly have Ray, Louis, Stella, Lottie, and Mama Odie? lol I think they'd be so cute! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, bellesenchantedrose said:

Yay! Thank you! All my faves are on there! :cinderella::gus::jaq::lucifer::nana::belle::beast::cogsworth::lumiere::chipcup::mrspotts::tiana::naveen::pascal::figment::perdita::bolt::lady::tramp::dug:

May we one day possibly have Ray, Louis, Stella, Lottie, and Mama Odie? lol I think they'd be so cute! 

I am having trouble figuring out which I want to use first, so I think I'll take a page from your book and just try them all out now!  . . . :grogu::caradune::bokatan::sabine::kevin::dug::jackjack::babyoyster::elsa::anna::bruni::moanababy::heihei::eeyore::heffalump: and of course, I've had Bouncy Kevin for a long while now! :kevin_bouncing:

I will ask Sis about those other characters! I'm assuming all Princess and the Frog characters? I'll show the list to Sis as soon as she comes back!

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, TheTwins said:

I am having trouble figuring out which I want to use first, so I think I'll take a page from your book and just try them all out now!  . . . :grogu::caradune::bokatan::sabine::kevin::dug::jackjack::babyoyster::elsa::anna::bruni::moanababy::heihei::eeyore::heffalump: and of course, I've had Bouncy Kevin for a long while now! :kevin_bouncing:

I will ask Sis about those other characters! I'm assuming all Princess and the Frog characters? I'll show the list to Sis as soon as she comes back!

I did that too so that they're on my recently used. lol  OMG I missed Bruni! My nickname is lizard so I love all the disney lizards. lol 

Yes they are! I figured with Tiana's Bayou Adventure opening they'd be useful. She's also my favorite so i'm definitely biased. lol Thank you!

Edited by bellesenchantedrose
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bellesenchantedrose said:

Hi! I have just added Louis, Ray and Charlotte! :louis: :ray: :charlotte:

So far, I can't really find emojis of Stella and Mama Odie, but if I come across them . . . I will add them to the fun! Good suggestions. Maybe they will make emojis of some of the new characters coming in the ride, too.

~ Sarah

• Love 1

Wow Sarah! You did that so fast! They are literally the cutest! Thank you for doing that!!! You are amazing!! :tiana::naveen::charlotte::louis::ray:

I love them so much! 

• Love 1

21 hours ago, kiwigirl said:

:jiminy::marie::heihei: 

Yay, my faves made the list.

Thank you!

So glad you found your favorites!! Those are cute characters. 

Here are some of my favorite characters to say "hi" to yours . . .

:sabine::grogu::minnie::ariel::eric::belle::beast::cogsworth::lumiere::nani::moanababy:

• Love 1