Mickey’s Nightmare

JKWCraig

I just got a 7pin set.  I can’t find the year it was made but it’s in the database.  PP#28492
Walt Disney’s Mickey Mouse

”Mickey’s Nightmare”

Is this something we can trade in the parks.  The backing of it is older and it does not have the Mickey stamped backing.  

pic for reference

image.jpg

I would encourage you to avoid breaking up the set to trade in the parks.  I think you're much better off trading the full set all together here on PinPics.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Odds are that yes, you'd be allowed to trade it. I don't know any cm's in Walt disney world that even payed that much attention to the backings of pins to be completely honest. Especially when trading on pin boards, all the ones I did in wdw the cm's told you to switch the pins yourself. Disneyland is different, generally the cm will switch the pins for you. So if a cm wanted to be picky they could possibly tell you no but I'd say the odds are low they would. BUT, as @sithathoriunet pointed out, I don't think it would be a worthwhile trade to use in the parks. It's a lovely set and I'm sure someone would love to arrange a trade with you for it. I just wanted to answer the trading part in case you are set on doing that. 

• Like 1

On 4/6/2024 at 4:18 PM, JKWCraig said:

I just got a 7pin set.  I can’t find the year it was made but it’s in the database.  PP#28492
Walt Disney’s Mickey Mouse

”Mickey’s Nightmare”

Is this something we can trade in the parks.  The backing of it is older and it does not have the Mickey stamped backing.  

pic for reference

image.jpg

If you are interested in trading, my pinpics ID is Firechief18