Hello from Utah!

Cambo

Hello! I’m Cameron from northern Utah. I collect pins with my wife and two daughters. We are huge Disney fans and started collecting on one of our trips to Disneyland. We have been avid collectors for years. We like Star Wars, Haunted Mansion, Up, Merida, castles, Mickey Mouse, and anything that might strike our fancy. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Welcome to PinPics. I hope when you visit Disneyland you spend a little time with the Pin Traders just inside the gates to Frontierland. We are always happy to chat and trade with those who are searching for those pins they can not find in the stores while chatting with us to learn the ins and outs of trading. Just remember that Disney has placed restrictions on those of us trading at the tables. We are only there from "Rope Drop" until 3PM.

Take a look at the pins in our collections and let us know ahead of time when you are headed for the parks and what we might be able to bring for you.

• Love 1

Welcome to pinpics, I also collect Star Wars, haunted mansion, an an assortment of other characters.

Hi, Cameron!  I'm in northern Utah, too!  Have you been able to go to any of the DIS Originals pin trading events in West Jordan?  The last one was in early February.

On 4/7/2024 at 9:59 PM, Cambo said:

Hello! I’m Cameron from northern Utah. I collect pins with my wife and two daughters. We are huge Disney fans and started collecting on one of our trips to Disneyland. We have been avid collectors for years. We like Star Wars, Haunted Mansion, Up, Merida, castles, Mickey Mouse, and anything that might strike our fancy. 

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Cambo and family!!!! @firechief18 Cambo is also a Fireman!! Everyone welcome these folks and trade away!! They are amazing friends and part of our MOJO Pin Family and have been for years!! So excited to see you all here Cameron @Cambo

• Like 1
  • Love 1