Hi from California

Ravenpins

Hi everyone, we (my husband & I) are a duo & we’ve been collecting since 2012. We went hard on 2013/2014 and we have lots of pins from that time. But we decided to continue with just our favorite characters and continued to search for the older ones. Then we stopped because other things were happening in our lives, now our pins sits in storage. Not to long ago, I decided to go through it and see what we need to let go and let stay in our collection. This is why I needed a space to keep a record and I remember I had an account here so here we are now. So happy for this space we can be apart of. Thank you everyone for showing your collection. 

• Like 2

Welcome back to the updated and definitely improved PinPics. Keep checking in because the improvements just keep on  arriving.

Where are you in CA? How often do you get to The Parks?  Don't forget to say Hi! when you are in the Pin Trading Area of FrontierLand.

Welcome to the pin forum. Lots of people with older pins if you are looking to trade or complete a set.

Welcome and Thank you for using PinPics! More is coming with another site overhaul and an APP! 

Welcome!  That sounds so fun, to go through pins that you haven't seen for years.  

Welcome to PinPics. It's a great resource to catalog your pins and to trade on.