We Have to Take a Break From Pins to Eat

sonicman

Before I met my Wife I ate out every day, I didn't even have the gas turned on in the appartment I lived in. I don't know what exactly Happened but after we were married I started doing all the cooking, I thinke it was because I would be the first one home after work. I tried remembering some of my mom's recipes and one thing led to another and I was hooked cooking everything from appitizers to Desserts, Every time we go to a party my friends wives want to know what I will be making for them and that gives me a good feeling so here's a few things i make 

Zuccchini Fritters

Eggplant Parm

Artichoke Pie (This is a family recipe that I have only given to my son and 2 of my closest friends)

Pizza Rustica (Easter Meat Pie) For those of you that aren't Italian it consists of prosciutto, Salami, pepperoni a,d dry sausage or capocollo and ricotta, mozarella  and romano cheese)

Banana Pudding

St Joseph Zepolli (Italian Cream Puff)

Kentucky Derby Pecan Pie Cheesecake

One thing i forgot to mention is that every night at 7:30 I have a double espresso with Sambuca, ever since I was a kid, I'm pretty sure thats what was in my baby bottle 

IMG_2377.jpg

eggplant.jpg

artichoke pie.jpg

Pizza Rustica.jpg

Banana pudding.jpg

st Joes.jpg

IMG_1445.jpeg

• Love 3

Wow! That all looks delicious 🤤 what a wonderful display of dishes you seemingly have mastered! Are you available for hire? 

• Love 1

14 hours ago, sonicman said:

Before I met my Wife I ate out every day, I didn't even have the gas turned on in the appartment I lived in. I don't know what exactly Happened but after we were married I started doing all the cooking, I thinke it was because I would be the first one home after work. I tried remembering some of my mom's recipes and one thing led to another and I was hooked cooking everything from appitizers to Desserts, Every time we go to a party my friends wives want to know what I will be making for them and that gives me a good feeling so here's a few things i make 

Zuccchini Fritters

Eggplant Parm

Artichoke Pie (This is a family recipe that I have only given to my son and 2 of my closest friends)

Pizza Rustica (Easter Meat Pie) For those of you that aren't Italian it consists of prosciutto, Salami, pepperoni a,d dry sausage or capocollo and ricotta, mozarella  and romano cheese)

Banana Pudding

St Joseph Zepolli (Italian Cream Puff)

Kentucky Derby Pecan Pie Cheesecake

One thing i forgot to mention is that every night at 7:30 I have a double espresso with Sambuca, ever since I was a kid, I'm pretty sure thats what was in my baby bottle 

IMG_2377.jpg

eggplant.jpg

artichoke pie.jpg

Pizza Rustica.jpg

Banana pudding.jpg

st Joes.jpg

IMG_1445.jpeg

YUMMY!!!!!!! All of this looks amazing. Joe is also the cook in our house!

• Love 1