Where Magic Lives

buzz2001

I was looking for some old cruise material for the twins and I came across this certificate. This was a great day meeting Scoop on Main St back in the day (2003). Way before cell phones to capture the event.  But I do have the certificate he awarded me. @ScoopsPins 

Fast forward 21 years. 

IMG_0781.jpeg

Edited by buzz2001
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

Love it! That's so cool! I've never seen a certificate like that before. Was that like the Tinkerbell pins the CMs sometimes hand out?

~ Sarah

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

If my memory serves me, Scoop gave these out at the pin talks but I'm sure he will remember. @ScoopsPins

Edited by buzz2001

• 2 weeks later...

Disney made this and different versions of these certificates available resort wide to create magical moments for guests at the discretion of team leaders. These were a great fit for me and pin related encounters, but I'd use them anytime I could make a moment special. My favorite use was when I'd witness a guest doing something helpful for another guest, I'd swear them in as an Honorary Citizen and give them an Honorary Citizen button/badge made exclusively for the "Citizens of Main Street" to give out. Each of us used it in our own way, but most often it was the Mayor of Main Street or I who handed them out. We did a few bits that we used a volunteer for, and they'd get one as well. Thanks for the memory Mario!

image.jpeg

• Like 1