WDW Cast Member Joining in the Fun!

Captain_Fartbeard

Howdy! I joined the DCP (Disney College Program) in January and recently got sucked into pin trading. It's quickly become an obsession, which led to me finding this beautiful place! I look forward to trading and collecting with everyone here. I currently reside near Orlando, Florida (obviously) and love the pin community I've found both in person and online. Trading at the parks has become a favorite pastime, especially with Cast Member lanyards coming back!

I love cute animals (cats mostly, but also Meeko, Disney Dogs, Robin Hood, Turning Red, and Zootopia) My primary collections are Simba and Figaro, but I'm also chasing Oliver & Company and Aristocats as well! Funny/humor pins are a big ISO as well. Don't have many super rare pins yet but looking to add to my vintage/rare collection soon. It's great to meet everyone!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, buzz2001 said:

Welcome to PinPics!

WelcomeMickeyRound_1200x1200.jpg

Thanks!  I'm happy to be here!

10 minutes ago, sithathoriunet said:

Great to see you here!

Great to see you here too! I need to get my collection onto here lol

• Like 1

Welcome!! We have some fun WDW informational/tips & tricks type threads on here that I'm sure you'll have some great insight on! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bellesenchantedrose said:

Welcome!! We have some fun WDW informational/tips & tricks type threads on here that I'm sure you'll have some great insight on! 

Sure! I'd be happy to offer any WDW insight I have :3

• Love 1

Well to the group.  Seems we like the same things.  Coming to FL in September and am very thrilled pin trading is back.

• Like 2

Welcome to pin madness!  I also love to collect cats, especially the Aristocats and Figaro.  I also collect Jiminy Cricket.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 12ontheway said:

Well to the group.  Seems we like the same things.  Coming to FL in September and am very thrilled pin trading is back.

I guess we're both suckers for cute things! I'm super thrilled as well, I hope you enjoy your time here!

3 hours ago, kiwigirl said:

Welcome to pin madness!  I also love to collect cats, especially the Aristocats and Figaro.  I also collect Jiminy Cricket.

Figaro is the cutest, ain't he? It's funny, if you'd asked me before I started training who my favorite Disney character was, he wouldn't crack the top 5. But now I can't get enough of him lol

18 hours ago, momin.ator said:

Hi. Welcome! 😊

Thanks! It's great to see you on here

• Like 1

8 hours ago, quinncallahan said:

Welcome!

Thanks! I'm super happy to be here!

Welcome welcome! How are you liking the college program? I’m so happy to hear that pin trading is picking back up on your side over there!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bambiflowerthumper said:

Welcome welcome! How are you liking the college program? I’m so happy to hear that pin trading is picking back up on your side over there!

Thanks! It's been great so far! Working in food service can suck sometimes (pity whoever has to clean the soft serve machines at night) but the views are great, the people are great, and going to the parks has been really fun.

I agree cast member pin trading coming back has been really fun. (I don't think I ever got to do it before as a guest) It's what really kick-started this hobby, it went from something fun on the side to something I do on most of my days off lol. 100% worth it though!

• Like 2
  • Love 2