Barcode/Sku Search

lilfaerie_brat

Is there a way to search for a partial barcode? I have a lot of backer cards I'm trying to match up to pins but the SKUs are entered so many different ways and sometimes not even the whole number is listed. It would be incredibly helpful to be able to search for part of the number.

I don't have a great solve for your past backers, but I like to sharpie (some people use stickers etc.) the pinpics number somewhere on the card when I remove a backer so I can reunite my pins with their backers if needed. That may help for the future if you need a way to differentiate them. 

• Like 1

When I removed the backers these were going into collections. Never thought it about 10+ years ago that some day my mom would be gone and I wouldn't want to keep her collection. The traders at the time I always marked the cards.. hind sight and all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lilfaerie_brat said:

When I removed the backers these were going into collections. Never thought it about 10+ years ago that some day my mom would be gone and I wouldn't want to keep her collection. The traders at the time I always marked the cards.. hind sight and all.

Oh my, sorry for your loss. How many pins are you trying to find SKUs for? You could get pictures of 10 or so and post the picture. Maybe someone here has the same pin and can send the SKU information.

6 hours ago, firechief18 said:

Oh my, sorry for your loss. How many pins are you trying to find SKUs for? You could get pictures of 10 or so and post the picture. Maybe someone here has the same pin and can send the SKU information.

Way more than 10 pins. My mom's collection started 17 years ago and stopped around covid. I'm slowly getting through them. 

What I was thinking if you posted a few groups of 10 pins you are trying to find the SKU, someone on the forum may be able to send you the SKU.

• Like 2