Can’t find-same but different

Hart

I have a few pins I can’t find.  Some are new enough that maybe they haven’t been added…some are there and they are the same but..not.  

PALM micro character signature set.  Also the Minnie and Mickey within that set.

Taffyta- Vanellope- Gloyd- & Adorabeezle from the 8 pin mystery series 

those I just mentioned are the ones that may be to new but just wanted to make sure.

2024 with Minnie- I’ve found some from that series but she eludes me

Harambe Wildlife Reserve - I have not found this particular version

Kilimanjaro Safaris- again it’s there but the colors are wrong

safari so good I ain’t lion- found it but the back description is different from mine and also mine did not come with the set it’s mentioned with.  

finally..the Harambe Enterprise-  this pin i did get on a baseball hat with the other 3 safari ones but the back description is not the same. Mine is single post with a barb

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_4632.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_4644.jpeg

PenultimateFullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

You have four of the missing sugar rush racers. They have not been posted onto the site yet. Here are the four that are posted:  #164308, #164309, #164310, #164311

• Like 2

2024 Minnie and the PALM Micros aren't on.

I don't think the Vanellope and Friends are on . . . not totally up on those characters, but I don't think they are.

I think the bottom Harambe is this: https://www.pinpics.com/pin/157046

Safari So Good: https://www.pinpics.com/pin/146064

Don't think the red Kilimanjaro is on.

I listed those 2 as owned.  I was just curious if the differences for the back description as well as what kind of set they came in were relevant.  For me it would be, especially if I didn’t buy it straight from the park myself.  All 4 of the pins came on an animal kingdom Safari baseball hat.  I bought it last year and all the backs have no date, Mickey waffle, one post and one barb.

On 4/21/2024 at 5:44 PM, Hart said:

I have a few pins I can’t find.  Some are new enough that maybe they haven’t been added…some are there and they are the same but..not.  

PALM micro character signature set.  Also the Minnie and Mickey within that set.

those I just mentioned are the ones that may be to new but just wanted to make sure.

safari so good I ain’t lion- found it but the back description is different from mine and also mine did not come with the set it’s mentioned with.  

finally..the Harambe Enterprise-  this pin i did get on a baseball hat with the other 3 safari ones but the back description is not the same. Mine is single post with a barb

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_4632.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_4644.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_4632.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_4644.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_4632.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_4644.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

I believe the Sugar Rush just came out. I just gave you all the numbers for the Safari pins. We need the PALM micro pins of the the Fab6

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, mollyanne said:

Pin#157046

Just to clarify.  It does not matter that the back description on this pin does not match mine?  Like, if I were to trade it, no one would think twice about the difference?  I don’t currently plan to…I just want to make sure that it’s ok. 

same thing for the Safari so good pin.  Back description is not the same.

the Harambe wildlife reserve back description is different and the colors are different.  

Kilimanjaro safaris pin did not come up when I used the pp#. I’ll look up up manually again because the one I found the first time was a different color and slightly smaller than mine.

Edited by Hart
Added on

49 minutes ago, Hart said:

Just to clarify.  It does not matter that the back description on this pin does not match mine?  Like, if I were to trade it, no one would think twice about the difference?  I don’t currently plan to…I just want to make sure that it’s ok. 

same thing for the Safari so good pin.  Back description is not the same.

the Harambe wildlife reserve back description is different and the colors are different.  

Kilimanjaro safaris pin did not come up when I used the pp#. I’ll look up up manually again because the one I found the first time was a different color and slightly smaller than mine.

This is the one that I’ve seen several versions of but they are green and not russet orange

FullSizeRender.jpeg