Unoffical Disney Pins & Buttons?

rksiwel

During my time working at Walt Disney Animation Studios I have acquired a few unofficial Disney pins and buttons. They were given to employees to commemorate different events and celebrations. They have no copyright, no country of origin and no FAC #. Not usually available to the non-employees unless you happen to be in the building at the right time... Can they be posted on Pinpics? I have tried a few times with one of them and nothing ever happened and no explanation for rejection was ever given.

17 hours ago, rksiwel said:

During my time working at Walt Disney Animation Studios I have acquired a few unofficial Disney pins and buttons. They were given to employees to commemorate different events and celebrations. They have no copyright, no country of origin and no FAC #. Not usually available to the non-employees unless you happen to be in the building at the right time... Can they be posted on Pinpics? I have tried a few times with one of them and nothing ever happened and no explanation for rejection was ever given.

Hi there! I would not say they were unofficial if they were given to employees. Buttons typically have no information on the back of them like pins. Send a pic of a few to molly@pinpics.com and I will let you know.