Newby Pin Trader

PinPalz

Howdy everyone,

I started collecting pins here and there when I was younger but am now more actively getting into it. Just found this website and have been mapping out what pins I'll be hunting for in the future, which was probably a mistake because I now very much want pins I never knew existed before lol. I absolutely love a well designed pin and have developed strong opinions about what does or doesn't look good when it comes to a pin despite having no actual knowledge of making them. Anyone else like that? From what I've seen I think Scar and Maleficent get the best designed pins most consistently. My guess is because they have good color schemes to work with when it comes to the contrast a pin needs? What do you all think? What characters have the most consistently well designed pins and why is that?  

Welcome to the forum

I'm a Stitch fan, Lilo and stitch have some of the best pins. Same with Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean. Snow White and the seven dwarfs have some of the most unique sets.

Hello, PinPalz,

I am partial to the Pins from PeterPan and Train pins. but, to each his/her own since art is in the eye of the beholder. Welcome to the group. This has been a good site for years, to keep track of what you own and what you want to trade for, but it is getting BETTER very rapidly. Keep up with the improvements and you will have fun for sure.

I also collect Walt Disney and some of the older "broach back" pins as well as artwork. games and other Disney Collectibles.

Edited by BlueStreak
spelling
  • Like 1

Hi welcome! Yes this website can be very dangerous because you will definitely find pins you didn’t know existed and add them to your wishlist 😂 there are lots of great collectors and trader here! Have fun!

• Like 1