FireChiefs 5-Pin Exchange May 2024

firechief18

Hope everyone is having fun with the 5-pin exchanges. At one point there were three active exchanges ongoing: mine (finished), Twinspired and Buzz around the US.

If you are up to it, I'll kick another 5-pin exchange off. Let the sing-ups begin.

Five Pin Exchange – (OE, Loungefly, Hidden Mickey/Disney, Mystery box/bag pins)

RULES:

1. Must have a US mailing address;
2. Pins are traded 1:1 – (you can trade 0 or all 5 pins)
3. NO SCRAPPERS. If the pin you are trading into the package has known scrappers and you did not personally purchase the pin direct from the source or a reputable seller/trader, please don't trade it into the package.

4. Please share what your trade haul is so we can all enjoy seeing what you pick. This means you post pictures of the pins you pulled that were in the package. Don't post pictures of the contents of the package or what you traded into the package.

5. ZAPs may be included, please limit ZAPs to the next recipient.
6. You must be willing to send your address to the PinPics member who is sending the package to you;
7. Package must be shipped with tracking and must be shipped within 7 days after you have received the package. Send the recipient the tracking number.

The person who receives the package from you should be as excited to open it as you were… so please trade with that in mind.

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

1-TheTwins

2-12ontheway

3-Stashio833

4-Nicoledeaicis1

5-Dragon57

6-Katalina

7-Hart

8-MicksMaster

9-Vally

10-Jchinj

Edited by firechief18
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Trading order:

x- FireChief18

x- Hart

x- Vally

X - Jchinj

X - Stashio833

X - 12ontheway

X - Nicholedeaicis1

X - Katalina

X - Dragon57

X - MicksMaster

TheTwins

FIreChief18

image.png.0b1422219af97425e8f9d7ac1d2e8c8b.png

Edited by firechief18
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, jchinj said:

im interested!

Awesome, you are the last one. We have ten. Will run the randomizer later today.

Ran the Randomizer and posted the trading order list in the third post. Have fun.

• Like 2

Since @firechief18 reached into my little heart of Harts and sent pins that I absolutely love I decided I wanted them all to be mine!  Hoping to send the package off to @Vally some time tomorrow. 

IMG_5903.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 4

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!!! @Hart You really made me feel special. I'm keeping all of these pins...and I love the Daisy Zap! ...and check out this artwork @Hart made for my Tiki collection. I'm blown away.  Package of pins off to @jchinj today.

IMG_4776.jpg

• Love 6

17 minutes ago, Vally said:

Wow!!! @Hart You really made me feel special. I'm keeping all of these pins...and I love the Daisy Zap! ...and check out this artwork @Hart made for my Tiki collection. I'm blown away.  Package of pins off to @jchinj today.

IMG_4776.jpg

What a fabulous package!!! Those are some very fun pins.

@Hart You did a great job on the art. Wow!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yay!  I’m so happy you are pleased @Vally!  I really wanted you to be as excited about opening your package as I was mine.  I really appreciated your patience, kindness, willingness to understand and give guidance!  The same goes to @firechief18 who also took the time to give guidance and answer all my newbie questions.  I’d also like to thank @swscref who helped make sure the Daisy zap was authentic (I’m still learning Asian Disney pin authentication).  I was able to keep it a surprise & also gleaned a little bit more knowledge on what to look for!  

1 hour ago, TheTwins said:

What a fabulous package!!! Those are some very fun pins.

@Hart You did a great job on the art. Wow!

Thank you☺️

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Vally said:

IMG_4776.jpg

I cant wait!!!

• Like 1