Newbie and excited!!

Mich_soto

Hello everyone. 
Just like everyone else in this post, I am currently new to this website as well as pin collecting. 
I recently started to collect Villains, but I’m all about my Goofy collection overall. I love learning about the history of pins and I also have some I’m willing to trade for the pins I want! Seems like a good community to engage with! 

• Like 4

Hi there!  I collect Goofy, too!  Do you have a favorite pin in your collection?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sithathoriunet said:

Hi there!  I collect Goofy, too!  Do you have a favorite pin in your collection?

Yes, for now I love my Goofy Stained Glass pin. It’s awesome to look at lol. 
how about you? 

• Love 1

This one is my current favorite Goofy pin.  I randomly found it here on PinPics and fell in love with it, and just a few months later @mollyanne had it for sale in one of her live shows!  It was kismet.

Screenshot_20240607-202157.png

• Love 2

1 hour ago, sithathoriunet said:

This one is my current favorite Goofy pin.  I randomly found it here on PinPics and fell in love with it, and just a few months later @mollyanne had it for sale in one of her live shows!  It was kismet.

Screenshot_20240607-202157.png

Ohhh I love that!!! That’s gonna be my ISO 

• Love 1

This is a very cute pin.  My sister collects Goofy pins too.  Her license plate even says Goofy.   And, yes, she is goofy too.  There are great pins that randomly show up on the boards during the live sales.  I've found some fun ones too.  

• Love 3

1 hour ago, kiwigirl said:

This is a very cute pin.  My sister collects Goofy pins too.  Her license plate even says Goofy.   And, yes, she is goofy too.  There are great pins that randomly show up on the boards during the live sales.  I've found some fun ones too.  

Awwww! That’s cool! 
I also started collecting Hades and Dr Faciler. They are amazing  

• Love 1

Welcome and Thank you for using PinPics!!! This is such a fun place to meet fellow Pin Lovers! We do a Pin Party Zoom on Thursday nights - you should come! If you go to the home page you will see a Promo for the Thursday Night Zoom and you can register! You will meet so many pin friends face to face and you can get their pinpics names! 

Again Welcome!!!

• Like 1