Authentic?

ksepich
Go to solution Solved by TheTwins,

I got these pins to make Minnie ear headbands for a family cruise. I got the cheapest pins that fit the theme, hoping to get scrappers. But now I’m unsure if they are scrappers. If they’re real, I definitely don’t want to use them. 

Top image is the front, bottom image is the corresponding back. IMG_3890.thumb.jpeg.898b6565ce1afd94cbc2c52e1d453b36.jpeg

IMG_3891.thumb.jpeg.e1534ff511170243d270c2b614f60a9c.jpeg

They do not have the typical signs of being fake and look good to me. But Tokyo pins are not my specialty.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dragon57 said:

They do not have the typical signs of being fake and look good to me. But Tokyo pins are not my specialty.

Thanks for the reply! I’m also not familiar with Tokyo pins, but the more I look at them, the more I think they’re authentic. 

• Solution

We have a number of these TDS pins, and yours look really good. It can be hard with some of these to actually tell, but I'm not spotting anything in your photos that raises a flag. Cute pins!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheTwins said:

We have a number of these TDS pins, and yours look really good. It can be hard with some of these to actually tell, but I'm not spotting anything in your photos that raises a flag. Cute pins!

Thank you so much for the feedback!! I will definitely not use them. Plus my daughter has claimed them for her board lol. 

• Like 1