Welcome to the new PinPics Site

Dragon57

We are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

My name is Molly Ludwig and I am the Owner of PinPics along with my husband, Joe! 

I love Alice in Wonderland, Lady and the Tramp, Peter Pan, the Dwarfs, and Characters dressed as other characters or Hollywood stars!

I look forward to hopefully meeting you all at future PinPic events in 2024 or other pin events around the Country!

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Everything is so great looking. I need to get My Peter Pan icon back and and make my Dashboard populate but other than that I love the look.I got Molly's email trying to explain it but still having issues.

• Like 2

Once I posted the comment  above My Dashboard started working. Now I am a Happy Trader.  Are there instructions somewhere on how to get an avatar image instead of Mickey? And how to edit Location?(is that found in Profile?)

Edited by bluestreak
continuation of thought
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, bluestreak said:

Once I posted the comment  above My Dashboard started working. Now I am a Happy Trader.  Are there instructions somewhere on how to get an avatar image instead of Mickey? And how to edit Location?(is that found in Profile?)

Absolutely! There is a guide illustrating how to change your avatar, and if you scroll down on that page -- there are also a LOT of ready-made avatars.

And changing your location is also simple!

Click on your avatar/name in the top right corner to view the dropdown options. Select "Account Settings".

image.thumb.png.b37d316a2230f132e6390c28786d6541.png

Then click "Edit Profile on the right:

image.thumb.png.4c4f01634a49760c34f400bc92f12210.png

A large box should open, and you'll see the place to type in your location very near the top. 

image.thumb.png.efdce281d602828df49634ccd0d378df.png

Edit what you'd like, add any info you want, and then click the small black "Save" button in the bottom right corner. And you're all updated!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jtlucky said:

Hello everyone.  Any chip dale collectors out there?

I love Chip and Dale dressed as other characters!!!!!!! Have a pretty good collection going!

• Love 1

23 hours ago, jtlucky said:

Hello everyone.  Any chip dale collectors out there?

Yes!  Chip & Dale is my biggest collection!  There are so many great pins of them, I'm sure I'll be adding to that collection for the rest of my life!

• Like 1