How to change your FORUM THEME

TheTwins

A fun and exciting feature for you to enjoy is the ability to change themes on the PinPics forum, giving you a customised look! 

Very easy to do, and you can change it as often as you'd like to! From any forum page, scroll down to the very bottom and you'll see a hyperlink that says "Theme":

image.png.564ccfdc501bc4fe5ed4cef05e065f1f.png

Click and a pop-up menu appears:

image.png.c7244678310c3359db24667efdec98ad.png

Simply click one of the theme options and it will automatically reload the page, and the forum will be transformed! (For an example, I clicked "Frozen"):

image.thumb.png.815664e1c6f7a7c1afaa1eec6585415d.png

Not only with the background change (and possibly part of the header logo), but your profile cover picture will change to a coordinating image! 

image.thumb.png.40ecca39303e2033df7baa62340da53e.png

More themes are in the development stage, so stay tuned for other options based on favorite Disney (and Disney Company) characters and series! 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

• 7 months later...

Very fun!!   I have switched to Stitch.   Love the blue color.   I was not a fan of the orange(figment) that I was looking at since orange is my least favorite color.   Thanks so much for thinking of me!

Also, Thanks for all that you do in general.   

Steven

• Like 1

Just now, powerstitch said:

Very fun!!   I have switched to Stitch.   Love the blue color.   I was not a fan of the orange(figment) that I was looking at since orange is my least favorite color.   Thanks so much for thinking of me!

Also, Thanks for all that you do in general.   

Steven

So glad you are enjoying it! Definitely thought of you while I was making it.

Thank you for the kind words. They're very appreciated.

~ Sarah

• Like 2

1 hour ago, disneyman00 said:

I love it! Thank you.

You are so welcome! Glad you're enjoying it!!