Hi!

HawkeyeLuvArrows

My name is Rachel. I love collecting pins and seeing the artistry that goes into them. Favorite characters include Hawkeye (duh), Pooh, Beast, and Figment.

I would like to focus on building my small collections of Pooh, Beauty and the Beast, and Epcot pins, but sometimes a cool pin catches your eye and you just gotta have it, ya know?😁

• Like 6

Welcome to the new forum!! So glad you posted. Those are some FUN collections! We have a Beauty and the Beast collection and an EPCOT one, too! Do you have favorite characters in your BatB collection, or is it anything that appeals to you? Personally, I like Beast/Prince and the Enchanted Objects the most, so not too many Belle pins . . . though I do enjoy her in any outfits other than the gold ball gown. 🙂

• Like 1

On 11/17/2023 at 1:45 PM, HawkeyeLuvArrows said:

My name is Rachel. I love collecting pins and seeing the artistry that goes into them. Favorite characters include Hawkeye (duh), Pooh, Beast, and Figment.

I would like to focus on building my small collections of Pooh, Beauty and the Beast, and Epcot pins, but sometimes a cool pin catches your eye and you just gotta have it, ya know?😁

Figment and Epcot in general are two of my favorite themes!  I only have about two dozen Figment pins so far (including Hidden Mickeys) but I adore the ones that I have.

On 11/17/2023 at 3:45 PM, HawkeyeLuvArrows said:

So glad you are here!!!!!! Thank you so much for using PinPics!

• Like 2

On 11/17/2023 at 4:16 PM, TheTwins said:

Welcome to the new forum!! So glad you posted. Those are some FUN collections! We have a Beauty and the Beast collection and an EPCOT one, too! Do you have favorite characters in your BatB collection, or is it anything that appeals to you? Personally, I like Beast/Prince and the Enchanted Objects the most, so not too many Belle pins . . . though I do enjoy her in any outfits other than the gold ball gown. 🙂

My favorite in the BatB collection is probably the Beast, although they released a Forte pin from The Enchanted Christmas, that I recently got back in August, that I love. The Enchanted Christmas is underappreciated in Disney's direct to video output, IMO (despite its animation errors, lol). I wish that Disney released more pins of Belle in her green library dress.

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...