Share Your Pin Mail Thread - 2024

TheTwins

Oh how cute Evan! I might need those LOL!!! Definitely need them in pinpics...and I know you will put them in soon!

Today a package of pins came via Royal Mail from the UK! "Happily Ever After" was the reason for the purchase, but since I was paying for shipping anyway, thought I'd grab the rest of these as traders.

PXL_20240116_231021926.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, mollyanne said:

Oh how cute Evan! I might need those LOL!!! Definitely need them in pinpics...and I know you will put them in soon!

its from HKDL not SDR, but I could upload them.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Evansun said:

its from HKDL not SDR, but I could upload them.

Would love that

@buzz2001 I'm enjoying seeing all of your amazing pin mail!!  

I love being able to live vicariously through this thread, seeing all the beautiful pins that are being added to everyone's collections 😍

My pin mail has been (not so) slowly accumulating at my father's house in FL... it's going to be like Christmas soon when I arrive and open everything up! 

• Like 3

Ooh, just checked the mailbox and I received this trade in the mail (Small World version)

IMG_4220.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

A couple purchases made it through the snow.

I had been looking for the WDW castle monorail at a good price for a bit...love the happy vacation vibes and pin on pin depth. 20240121_112657.thumb.jpg.dd8872c8cff92952a3a6ff973d599579.jpg

On our recent trip my dad was interested in the park paper maps so I got this one to remember the passion for paper.

20240121_112615_Burst01.thumb.jpg.c26b0a7474e5f810a3b6700658b7419c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1