Share Your Pin Mail Thread - 2024

TheTwins

Nice pin mail!

@sithathoriunet Congratulations on the Coronation Mickey pin!! I know you'd been wanting that for a long time. 

@buzz2001 You always such neat pins. That "Florida Project" pin is so cool!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Received this patriotic Mickey from Elizabeth and Sarah today. Very cool. I love it. Thank you!

IMG_9922.jpeg

IMG_9923.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Had a bit of a stressful week after my puppy Murrie (9 year old dachshund terrier mix) had a Lipoma (Fatty tumor)  about the size of a grapefruit removed from under his left armpit/side. Recovery has been a journey which included him having a drain with his incision which was thankfully removed today. He's got another week and a half before having his stitches removed. 

IMG_5389.thumb.JPG.fb810a77d35d08fd7fd4fcc31a2d3361.JPG

BUT, today I received a package from my trade with @Chowar33 ! And the pins are just so pretty! The cinderella one is just HUGE and cinderella in her pink dress is literally my favorite of all of her outfits. I also can't wait to add another Tiana pin to my PATF board.  🙂 A big thank you to Chowarr33 for reaching out and arranging a trade with me, it really brought me joy after this long week. 

IMG_5390.thumb.jpg.8eb2eae2abdbc73423ee94034b667cb8.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, bellesenchantedrose said:

Had a bit of a stressful week after my puppy Murrie (9 year old dachshund terrier mix) had a Lipoma (Fatty tumor)  about the size of a grapefruit removed from under his left armpit/side. Recovery has been a journey which included him having a drain with his incision which was thankfully removed today. He's got another week and a half before having his stitches removed. 

BUT, today I received a package from my trade with @Chowar33 ! And the pins are just so pretty! The cinderella one is just HUGE and cinderella in her pink dress is literally my favorite of all of her outfits. I also can't wait to add another Tiana pin to my PATF board.  🙂 A big thank you to Chowarr33 for reaching out and arranging a trade with me, it really brought me joy after this long week. 

aw thanks @bellesenchantedrose  

you are so sweet! Glad your pups recovery is going well so far! I hope that trend continues. 🙂

• Love 1

3 hours ago, bellesenchantedrose said:

Glad to hear Murrie is doing much better. Disney pin mail is always a great pick-me-up. Wishing Murrie a speedy recovery.

• Love 2

7 minutes ago, firechief18 said:

Glad to hear Murrie is doing much better. Disney pin mail is always a great pick-me-up. Wishing Murrie a speedy recovery.

Thank you so much! I’m currently sitting with him on the floor where he is actively snoring while laying on his pillow. He’s getting the full prince treatment! Lol 😂 So we are past the harder part I hope. 🙂 

• Love 2

14 hours ago, bellesenchantedrose said:

Oh, your poor puppy! Glad to hear that he's recovering. It's always stressful on the owner's, too, going through things like this. Wishing him a speedy recovery and you some rest. 🙂

Absolutely beautiful pins! That Tiana is gorgeous! Do you have your PATF pins displayed together? 

Cinderella in the pink dress is fabulous . . . and not seen often. Not quite pins, but did you see that American Girl dolls have released a Disney Cinderella doll, and they also made her pink dress!! It's so cute!!

https://www.americangirl.com/products/american-girl-disney-princess-cinderella-original-ball-gown-and-accessories-for-18-inch-dolls-hwp90

• Love 2

7 hours ago, TheTwins said:

Oh, your poor puppy! Glad to hear that he's recovering. It's always stressful on the owner's, too, going through things like this. Wishing him a speedy recovery and you some rest. 🙂

Absolutely beautiful pins! That Tiana is gorgeous! Do you have your PATF pins displayed together? 

Cinderella in the pink dress is fabulous . . . and not seen often. Not quite pins, but did you see that American Girl dolls have released a Disney Cinderella doll, and they also made her pink dress!! It's so cute!!

https://www.americangirl.com/products/american-girl-disney-princess-cinderella-original-ball-gown-and-accessories-for-18-inch-dolls-hwp90

Thank you so much! 😊 

I do! I have a cork board for each collection and my aunt drew a sketch of a character from that collection on the corner of each. I’ll have to post them at some point! 

I hadn’t! Omg the accessories are so cute!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, bellesenchantedrose said:

Thank you so much! 😊 

I do! I have a cork board for each collection and my aunt drew a sketch of a character from that collection on the corner of each. I’ll have to post them at some point! 

I hadn’t! Omg the accessories are so cute!

Oh, you should definitely post the pics of your boards. I'd love to see them!! They sound great!

They just made Ariel (with two dresses), Tiana (with two dresses) and Cinderella . . . with the pink dress and her work dress. The dolls come in their classic "Princess" look, and you can get the other outfits as add-ons. We saw them at the Orlando store while we were in Florida and ended up coming home with the Tiana and Ariel dolls. Also had to come home with Tiana's two outfits. The yellow dress comes with a plate of doll-sized beignets! So cute. 

~Sarah

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I've been collecting Sleeping Beauty pins for my 10 year old, that's her favorite princess, but Peter is for my own collection.

PXL_20240326_162602658.MP.jpg

• Love 1

23 hours ago, TheTwins said:

Oh, you should definitely post the pics of your boards. I'd love to see them!! They sound great!

They just made Ariel (with two dresses), Tiana (with two dresses) and Cinderella . . . with the pink dress and her work dress. The dolls come in their classic "Princess" look, and you can get the other outfits as add-ons. We saw them at the Orlando store while we were in Florida and ended up coming home with the Tiana and Ariel dolls. Also had to come home with Tiana's two outfits. The yellow dress comes with a plate of doll-sized beignets! So cute. 

~Sarah

I love Tianas waitress outfit! Honestly I love all of Tiana's outfits. lol   Yes I will definitely have to take new pics of them. I need a 3rd dog cork board but I'd also have to have my dad install more shelves so I've been putting it off. lol 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pretty_omi said:

Received a wonderful Easter zap from @bellesenchantedrose and @chilikitty!

how did you even know Forky is one of my secret favorites??IMG_8537.thumb.jpeg.dd5acb4b7926d5e3d93034fa8e9d0488.jpeg

Yay!! I'm so glad everything arrived safely! I definitely wanted to give you some super fun colorful stickers! 😊

• Love 2

We're a bit behind in posting this, but we traded with @jaxpooh last month. As always, trading with him is a great experience -- and we're privileged to be pin friends who met via . . . you guessed it -- PinPics!

Here are the fun pins we ended up with and are so excited to add to our boards! The Piece of Disney History pins rate as some of our favorite designs ever! Of course, Aulani and Polynesian pins are always wonderful. 🙂

Trade with Stan.JPG

• Like 1
  • Love 3

18 minutes ago, TheTwins said:

We're a bit behind in posting this, but we traded with @jaxpooh last month. As always, trading with him is a great experience -- and we're privileged to be pin friends who met via . . . you guessed it -- PinPics!

Here are the fun pins we ended up with and are so excited to add to our boards! The Piece of Disney History pins rate as some of our favorite designs ever! Of course, Aulani and Polynesian pins are always wonderful. 🙂

Trade with Stan.JPG

Love these!

My pin mail today was . . . amazing. @buzz2001 went to WDW last week and turned out to be my Pin Hero! Actually, sort of my Disney Hero. It went way past pins!

A wonderful box of cheer arrived today, and it had these three pins (all grails, since there were two new Kevin/Baby Kevin pins recently released and that Liberty Square Mickey that I was really, really wishing for!) . . .

image.png

We found out that the Dug and Baby Kevins pin was released, and Mario was already down on vacation and I sent him a note! Then, Mario let us know that the new Up mystery set . . . and WOW! He got all three!

On top of that is the pièce de résistance . . . for as many years as I can really count back as far back I've loved the Nautilus submarine form the live-action 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I don't think an inanimate vehicle can really be a favorite "character", but . . . it is! So, anything Nautilus is sort of high on my radar! Well, Trader Sam's Grog Grotto has a drink called the "Nautilus", which comes in a cool Nautilus shaped mug that you have the option of purchasing afterwards. Well, we don't drink and have never been to Trader Sam's Grog Grotto (other than passing by the closed door before it opens), so I've never actually even seen one of the Nautlius mugs other than browsing online pics.

Mario - My Hero - got one for me! It is not a mug . . . more like a planter . . .it is AMAZING! He so made my week . . . month . . . year! Really, it can't get better than this! It arrived later this afternoon, and I've been working at clearing off a shelf next to my bed to decorate with my Nautilus pins, and mug! Here it is in all the glory!

P1010005.JPG

So, many thanks to Mario for really making me so over-the-moon happy and ecstatic! This is really a dream come true! Never thought I'd really get one of these! And in real life it certainly doesn't disappoint! So, mail day was sort of  - Fantastic around here!

Elizabeth

• Like 3
  • Love 2