En Route: 5-Pin Package "Twin-spired"

TheTwins

That is a bonus when trading . . . the added argument that you should trade for something that needs updating on PinPics! -grin-

Love the choices . . . That Dug is so cute! I've got him, so I think that tells me that I need to do a little more checking on my Up board, as far as taking pics for PP!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to trade for these 3 pins. Mailing package in the next day or so to FireChief.

image.jpeg.07358075f1513c426cd0dc957826d4c5.jpeg

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, firechief18 said:

Package arrived today. Chose these pins. Package should go out tomorrow to @swim2sea.

IMG_20240320_123304446.jpg

So fun! That Eeyore is adorable! Is that glittered?

1 hour ago, TheTwins said:

So fun! That Eeyore is adorable! Is that glittered?

Yes

Glad you liked the 2 of those that I added. I am also glad that everyone seems to be finding either 2 or 3 pins that they like. Can't wait for the next round.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update . . . the package was mailed to @kpop but there has been no communication since. Unsure as to the ultimate status, but at this point we are thinking it is not being sent on. We are working on this and will post an update soon!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Thank you

• Love 1

Once this has gone through everyone, will it continue through another round? To me, that would make the most sense. Keep it going until people want out. That could be true of all the round robins (FireChief's, Twin-spired and Buzz Around the US) as well as any new ones that are created. Thoughts?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MicksMaster said:

Once this has gone through everyone, will it continue through another round? To me, that would make the most sense. Keep it going until people want out. That could be true of all the round robins (FireChief's, Twin-spired and Buzz Around the US) as well as any new ones that are created. Thoughts?

Once mine gets back, will announce another one. Give everyone a chance to participate.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MicksMaster said:

I think it's been fine the way they've been doing them by letting each one run it's set course and starting new ones. Easier for everyone to keep track I think.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, pretty_omi said:

I think it's been fine the way they've been doing them by letting each one run it's set course and starting new ones. Easier for everyone to keep track I think.

Agreed . . . and it gives the person who started it a chance to re-do the pins! 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...